Sunday, August 5, 2007

Looking for some interracial romance?


The world of internet dating has never been so popular and so easy. As far as interracial dating is concerned, the #1 site on the internet has to be interracialromance.com. It is free to join and within minutes you could be searching their huge interracial singles database for an exotic single near you. All you need to join is an email address and Zip code or postal code. The site allows you to send and receive private messages with other members as well as sending a variety of flirts like , "If you were words on a page, you'd be what they call "fine print"." Another exciting feature is the forums where you can post messages to the entire interracial dating community. So what are you waiting for anyway? Go check it out now!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great words, you know, I am in an interracial relationship with a guy outside of my race. oh,,,, guys, you can not image what I have met. I am a black cuttie girl and I just met my love half year ago and we will get married next month, and interracial love of course. Am I lucky? So lucky I think, and I wanna share my happiness with all of you here.

By the way, I found my half part baby on a great interrachats site. He is really gorgeous, even sometimes he is a little shy. -:) If you try InterracialMatch.com, you also can be the next lucky one. LOL. Bye!! and good luck to you all.

love said...

As some of you know may know, I'm of Africa heritage. Hubby, on the other hand, is Caucasian. To most people, we're an interracial couple. It's nothing I really think about or notice, but other people (occasionally) comment on it.

As a result, I'm fairly sensitive to interracial dating. And I recently discovered InterracialChats.com, an interracial dating website for men and women who are specifically looking for an interracial relationship. The site features people of all ethnicities, ages and socio-economic backgrounds, and it allows you to search by zip code for interracial personals.

The user friendly site allows members to send messages to potential dates, and you can join for free. The profiles include plenty of information, such as age, marital status, children, pets, music and movie preferences, political views and more. With this much information, it's easy to find someone who could be a great romantic match for you!