Wednesday, March 22, 2006

What came first the Covais or the egg?

WARNING! I am by no means an expert in Quantum Physics or A.I. That being said, may I present to you,
Plusultra's theory of Covais Mechanics:
They say that every action has an opposite and equal reaction. This was proven true tonite when I saw the little guy go home. The feeling of tremendous joy, to see him go was equal to the horrible pain inflicted upon me by his ultra uncool Covaisness. I believe Kevin was actually cloned in the 1960's from a cartoon cell by Dr. Timothy Leary in an unclassified secret experiment funded not only by the C.I.A. but Walt Disney himself! They were trying to create the ultimate strain of bird-flu that could not only pass from chicken to human and vice-versa, but from cartoon to computer, from television set to pixelated image. The flu is going to take over the world, it's true. Just click Chicken Little if you don't believe me.

2 comments:

Meg said...

While he may have not been a good singer, he had a lisp, and he was the biggest dork I've ever seen, for some reason I liked the little guy. But it's better that he's gone.

Found you through blogmad, by the way!

Jim Big Toe said...

Yes, and let me be the first one to report my chicken last night tasted remarkably like chicken. The horror man the horror. The only know cure so far is Mad Cow Disease. Spread the word.