Friday, April 14, 2006

5 Funky Funk links

Plusultra Loves funk music. Have a good fried day all you hip little smokers and tokers. Do you got the funk? If you think you know a site funkier than any of these leave the url address in my comments. I will give whoever posts the funkiest site 100 Blogexplosion credits next friday.
George Clinton George Clinton's official website.

Atomic Dawg Cool page with ultra-reliable P-Funk news, and concert and candid photos Hosted by Gina Hall.

Bootsy Collins All the latest information regarding Bootsy, his music, upcoming albums and more.
Bernie Worrell The on-line home of the one and only Wizard of WOO, Mr. Bernie Worrell.
We Funk Records The current projects of Mike "Clip" Payne, The 420 Funk Mob and Drugs.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Found you on BOTB. Love your blog and share a lot of your interests. I celebrate Funky Friday every week at my office and it drives my co-workers crazy hearing Parliament over and over again. Hit me back so I can bookmark your site.

Anonymous said...

I just bought some rare funk records myself. Glad to see someone besides me still likes the stuff.

Mike said...

Here's MC HAMMER'S official Blog http://mchammer.blogspot.com/ Check it out, its totally funky!!

Anonymous said...

I know that blog, damn it!