Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Speaking of bad cosmetic surgery

Find the link to this photo and win 5$ Paypal gift from Plusultra

Congratulations Tricia on winning the 10$ Paypal gift from plusultra's Easter egg hunt!

Somewhere on this site is a link to the site I copied this Micheal Jackson Breast implant picture from.
Simply Paste the URL in the comments below first and I will send you 5$ paypal!
(eg. http://www.michaeljackson.com/)
N.B. The link may be hidden or obvious. It can be found somewhere posted on this site(including older posts).

6 comments:

Unknown said...

The url is not plusultrapics.blogspot.com or any other trick. keep looking!

Anonymous said...

LOL, I think I know where it is but since I won the last one I'm not going to play. I just wanted to stop by and say THANK YOU! :)

You're such a nice guy with all these contests. Oh and that pic is great. :)

Mike said...

What is wrong with the photo? I thought thats how he always looks

Diana Crabtree said...

Eww. I think Anna Nicole looks MUCH better as a blonde! Dye it back!

Anonymous said...

Is it www.michaeljackson.com?

Unknown said...

No Lindsey, but that is a good example!