Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Plusultra turns 100 today

This is post number 100 on Blog Plus Ultra. I thought it would be nice to let you know a little bit more about my very multi-level complicated self. BE AWARE that I am not the first plusultra nor the last . I am infinite. So are you. That in mind let me tell you about some of the younger days. I used to manifest many images under the name Davo. The name I was born with is David Charles Levasseur.
I was heavily influenced by more paranoid method, more lucidity, more craziness and more Salvadore Dali.
After years of silent meditation I became a monkey and learned to photoshop my name in the sand.
But here I am in black and white looking not bad for 100 in my one of a kind original Plus Ultra T-shirt. Ever Higher Ever Farther Ever Better.

3 comments:

J.C. said...

Happy birthday.
Cool music.
I liked the M.Monroe one.
Could you post some artwork by Don VanVliet , a.k.a. Captain Beefheart.?
He was a painter before being a musician , and I love the way he paints. He has been ill for years , but still paints. M.S. I believe. There are some virtual gallery`s around of his stuff, maybe you could cob a few pics and post.
He does animal, desert, sky horizon, I don`t know what to call it.

Anonymous said...

happy 100th, I bought you a batman game to celebrate

Bobby D. said...

Wow Happy Birthday--This is the most Ultra Plus Plus Plus blog in the world!