Monday, April 23, 2007

Addictions

Spider man Spider man does whatever a spider can...Ever wondered what it would be like to swing from web to web? I think I may be addicted . Click here to play a fun little game

The University of Utah has done some serious research into the effects of drugs like L.s.d., Meth, Alcohol, Marijuana, cocaine etc...on mice. They have been studying what creates the high in the human brain. I THINK THE university students who created this MOUSE PARTY experiment were definitely out of their minds on something! Check it out.

What are you addicted to?

2 comments:

Bobby D. said...

I recently gave up coffee, which I was definitely addicted to. I went thru withdrawal and spent the first day in the fetal position, to tired to weep. It was harder for me than cigarettes, because the "tapering off" methos--drinking a smaller amt. of coffee never worked, it just led me to triple shots of espresso.

What am I currently addicted to? watching DVDs and cable movies and old b/w movies. I could never give them up. I've been a movie freak since age 3. same with reading. totally addicted. Food wise I need apples. I can easily eat 4 apples a day no problem. Fresh fruit is the only food I continually crave and have always craved.

I guess a craving or rather giving into a craving is an addiction.

please don't let me get hooked on coffee again until winter.

Bobby D. said...

Rob Manuel's site has a game called notepad invaders--i was addicted for awhile until I got over 14 thousand points and realized it was killing my nerves to try and beat my top score each time. Once in a while I will play it but not care if I get less than half that score.