Saturday, April 14, 2007

Dali Cannon update

I have just added PART 2 to the short novel I am working on titled Ergot in the Rye (The unauthorized auto-biography of Dali Cannon). Click Here for the entire story

Exerpt from Part 2:


"What was that?" inquired Dali.

"What was what?" asked Kip

"That sound. It sounded like one hand clapping."

"I see. Well, I'm not sure what one hand clapping sounds like, but I didn't hear anything. By the way, I can tell you're drunk, but are you stoned too? I mean you're acting kind of strange. Even for you."

"I took some acid about half an hour ago. At first I thought I'd been ripped off, but now I'm not so sure," Dali confessed. "Does my cigarette smell purple?"

"I would definitely say you weren't ripped off, and no, your cigarette does not smell purple," informed Kip. "Come upstairs, I'll introduce you to a couple of my co-workers, but try not to behave too wildly O.K. They're nice guys but a little conservative if you know what I mean and what are you doing taking acid on a Tuesday night anyway?"

"Well I won a little cash today, and you know what they say; A fool and his money are soon partying." Read the whole story here

No comments: